PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Jul 20, 2011

Bad blogger, bad!

It's been hard to get around to blogging. We've been crazy ridiculous busy - just nuts! It seems like each day I wake up and go 100 mph until my head hits the pillow. Sydney has been involved in T Ball and gymnastics, Jack is growing leaps and bounds and never sits still, we took a 10 day vacation to Florida (pics coming soon) and oh yeah I work full time, as does T and we have our company on the side. See - nuts! So I apologize for not being a better blogger. But there is something else too, lately I've just been feeling "stuck". Nothing is going wrong, per say, but I just feel frustrated - like I'm waiting for things to happen. I hate that feeling. I've always been a go getter, make the news happen type of person. I think I feel this way because we have a problem that is beyond my control. Our car is really getting bad, many repairs are needing to happen that we just can't afford. We are trying to trade it in but the value they are offering is just criminal. So I feel really irritated, frustrated, and confused on what to do. All I want is a safe vehicle to drive the monsters, I mean children, around in. It doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles, although they are fancy now a days! So I think this issue is just really clouding my days. I hope we can work it out soon.

So I promise to get back to blogging on a regular basis. I have loads of FL pictures to share, Sydney is starting school soon and soccer and Jack is full of adventures!! Plus Amber and I will be producing loads of new baby goods.

Hope you find your way back to me....

--best

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps said

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues