PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Apr 4, 2011

Sundays

Prior to having children and a household to run Sundays were spent sleeping in, watching TV (especially football), picking up a late lunch, mortal kombat on nintendo, more tv, then bed. 11 years later my Sundays go a little something like this...

7:15am Wake up to Sydney's foot in my back and Jack crying on the baby monitor.

7:15:05 am "T it's your turn to get up with kids."

7:15:09 am "it's your turn"

7:15:12 am "IT'S YOUR TURN"

7:16:00am Fine I'm up anyways.

7:30am Bottle and OJ for the kids, massive amounts of coffee for the parents.

7:50am Get the paper to read the ads, just give me Target.

8:15am Breakfast for the kids

8:16am New breakfast for the kids because Sydney says, "I didn't want this."

8:40am Escape to shower.

9:00am Jack down for morning nap

9:15am - 10:15am Fight with Sydney to try and get her dressed. She of course hates everything I pick out. Finally get her to agree to skirt, leggins, t-shirt, and hoodie.

10:15am-10:23 am Fight with Sydney to get her hair brushed and shoes on.

11:00am Jack's up. Time for lunch

11:01am Heat up leftover BWW from last night. YUM!

11:15am While T and kids still eating I start running around to pack diaper bag and collect returns for the mall.

11:19am Clean up lunch mess.

11:21 am Ask T to put double stroller in car.

11:22am Ask T to put double stroller in car.

11:23am Ask T to put double stroller in car.

11:25am "Syd go potty please."

11:45am Finally in car and off to the mall.

12:00pm Arrive at mall just as a typical Colorado spring snow shower begins. Wet, wet, wet heavy snow. Since T and I both know Sydney's OCD on being wet he circle parking garage for spot.

12:05pm We find a spot, dammit the big ole Tahoe won't fit.

12:06pm We circle the lot.

12:07pm Almost run over stupid ass people that just stepped out in front of car.

12:08pm T beginning to lose it.

12:10pm T lost it.

12:12pm Settle on outdoor spot by Nordstrom. Game plan formed, you get stroller, I'll get Syd, you get Jack. Ready-Break!

12:13pm Sydney wigging because shes getting wet.

12:14pm We make a break for it.

12:15pm Phew in the mall. Trying to dry off stroller, sent T to locate paper towels.

12:16pm Nordstrom lady asking me if I need any help. Why? Because Sydney is crying, Jack is running away, the diaper bag just dumped out on the floor, I'm trying to dry off me, Sydney, stroller and wrangle Jack. Nah lady you better just walk away, actually run.

12:20pm Stroller dry, Jack buckled in, Sydney walking (why did we bring the double?) Ride elevator up to Children's shoes.

12:22pm Wait for salesperson.

12:25pm Explain to salesperson that Jack needs to be measured, no he wasn't here when shoes were purchased, he needs to be sized, no he wasn't here when shoes were purchased, they were a gift, no we want to look at more shoes.......see where this is going?

12:26pm I notice T is sweating.

12:27pm Jack trying on new sneakers, very cute!

12:28pm They give Jack a balloon - Sydney crys for one too.

12:29pm T attempting to tell Sydney that she doesn't always get what she wants. I'm thinking, not the right time for a lesson.

12:30pm While T isn't looking salesperson gives Syd a purple balloon.

12:31 pm T sees balloon. T is pissed. Now is mad at me.

12:32 pm I pay for shoes, whose kid is screaming? Shit mine.

12:35pm "whats the problem?" We get kids situated in stroller, each holding balloon, diaper bag and crap all tucked under stroller, time to head into mall to exchange at Gap. I'll drive the stroller.

12:40pm Arrive at Gap. "I'll take Sydney in with me you walk with Jack". deal.

12:41pm "Mommy I need to go potty."

12:41pm Ok no big deal they actually have one in here.

12:42pm Crap someones in there, 2 somones. Sydney is now doing the pee pee dance.

12:43pm Mommy I really need to go. Bad bad bad bad!

12:44pm Ok it's alright don't think about it just do this... too late.

12:45pm Sydney pees on the floor in the dressing room of Gap. THANK GOD no one else is in there. Remember the outfit she agreed to? Off goes leggings and underwear, keep skirt on. Put her on potty. Text T to come back right away SOS!

12:47pm "your not going to believe what she just did."

12:48pm Syd screaming for clothes. I put her in stroller with blanket over lap.

12:50pm Back into Gap, find underwear, socks and new leggings (thankfully on clearance) and pay.

12:51pm Sydney is now crying, loud, for Mommy and underwear. Holy crap that looks bad, " I want my mommy and my unders!!!" Ekkkkk!

12:55pm Take Sydney into bathroom and get her changed. Ok she is happy.

12:56pm Isolate pee clothes in bag. Jack is melting down, time for snack.

12:57pm T on the phone.

12:58pm Jack spills entire bowl of cheerios. Crap. Kids screaming, I'm trying to pick up the spilled cereal, T talking on phone. jerk.

1:00pm Happy kids again. Drinks, check. Snacks, check. Mom sweating mess, check.

1:15pm Ok let's get out of here.

1:20pm Wait for T to pull up car so we don't get soaked walking back out.

1:15pm Everyone else has the same idea. Traffic jam in front of Nordys. Asshole in Audi practically rear-ends T. Great do it I hate the Tahoe.

1:16pm Kids are loaded, stroller loaded, my gun...loaded.

1:20pm Kids passed out. "want to get a starbucks?" YES!

1:30pm Pull up to starbucks, "look at that line in the drive-through" T speeds away, and says "not in the mood for that crap!" Darn a Carmel Macchiato sounded good!

1:35pm Pull into garage. Unload kids. Jack stays asleep, Sydney does not.

2:15pm Back into car, Sydney is coming with me to finish errands.

2:30pm Target

3:15pm King Soopers

4:15pm Walmart

5:00pm Home and time for dinner.

5:15pm Make mini burgers, fries, and corn.

5:30pm Jack loves his food, it's all over him.

5:55pm Bath time!

6:00pm Out of bath and into PJs.

6:15 - 7:00pm Play with kids, fold laundry, put away toys.

7:30pm Jack bottle, bed.

7:45pm Sydney into bed to watch a movie.

7:46pm Mommy needs a beer.

7:50pm Start to set up new learning materials I bought at store for Sydney.

8:15pm 2nd beer.

8:30pm Watching Cocktail (love it) while still cutting out preschool learning materials for Sydney. (Attempting to recreate circle time)

8:50pm 3rd beer.

9:00pm Cleaning up the family room. Switching over laundry.

9:25pm Damn these suckers are going down fast, #4.

10:00pm Finally done with all chores, T went to bed. #5? Ahh why not today was nuts.

10:01pm Crack #5 and watch the latest episode of "Who do you think you are" on DVR. I don't why know but I really like this show.

11:00pm Bed. Can't fall asleep because now I'm drunk. Watch tv.

3:30am Sydney in my face, climbs over me and jumps into our bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------













1 comment:

  1. I just broke into a sweat reading this...and nodding my head vigorously. Granted, I only have one kid but three dogs all close to 100lbs counts for something, right? GEEZ!

    "11:21 am Ask T to put double stroller in car.

    11:22am Ask T to put double stroller in car.

    11:23am Ask T to put double stroller in car."

    ^^^This had me rolling...

    ReplyDelete

my peeps said

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues