PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

May 7, 2011

Brian Wilson you are ruining my life.

It's Saturday night, the kids actually went to bed early. Drinking beers with the hubs watching the Rocks. It's been an enjoyable night -- Cool breeze, great brew, tied ball game. Whats not to love? Well friends, his name is Brian Wilson.

This guy is the most disgusting excuse for a MLB pitcher I've ever seen. To be honest your gaging me out. Tats, mohawk, open shirt, disgusting uni-bomber/osama beard. ugh. You look more like someone I'd see on America's Most Wanted, not MLB. If you are trying to reincarnate Rick Vaugh you are sadly mistaken, and to be honest he isn't doing so hot either. I'm appalled. Seriously. The commish needs to step in, I don't want to see this nor do I want my kids seeing his nastiness.

So Brian Wilson can you please stop ruining my life and shave cousin IT from your face.

Shit. T just put on Lady Gaga in concert. I feel a second blog post coming on. FREAK SHOW!



--best

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps said

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues