PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

May 18, 2011

Homemade baby goods

My best friend Amber taught me to sew! It's something I'd been wanting to do but never had the time/patience/desire. Well I see all the cutey patooty stuff on etsy and blogs and I always think, I can do that!! So our cousin Nicole had twins, congrats!! I knew I wanted to make her something as a gift. I drove up to see Amber, the best sewer in the world, and we spent the day making our loot! Check it out!



Cuddle blanket made for Easton, red velour and super cute Superman! We made one for Jack too! The picture does not do this one justice! The fabrics are so pretty! A cuddle blanket for baby Ella! Polka dot velour and the key lime fleece!

Up next, start with a bunch of burp clothes!
Add some super cute fleece fabrics!
3 for Easton!
3 for Ella!
Final product! Cute homemade blankies and burpies for a super cute fashionable Mama!

Like what you see? Amber and I will be selling our goods soon!

is coming soon stay tuned for all the details!!


--best




1 comment:

my peeps said

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues