PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Aug 19, 2011

Soccer and a night away!

Last night was Sydney's first soccer game! It was so cute but so stressful! I thought the parents at T-Ball were nuts - this is a whole new ball game! The kids have no idea what to do, they understand to run after the ball but when you get a group of them against each other it just gets crazy. The poor coach runs the whole game with the kids shouting out commands, I do not know how she does it! And then there are parents cheering. I did notice one parent that was particularly hard on his son, "get the ball! get the ball! what are you doing?" I had flash backs of childhood soccer, not my parents, but just remembering sideline dads yelling. Sydney did pretty good. She mostly just ran with the crowd, I don't know if she got any ball touches but next time maybe she'll do better. It's just too cute!

She is so cute! Orange, ugh, but she wears it well!
Running after Coach Maggie! Go Syd Go!

I die! She is just a natural little sporty girl!
#3! #8 has the meany butt dad! But he was making eyes at Sydney after the game. I think his name was Zach?


Getting some coaching from Daddy!
Ahhh so cute!


***************************************************
Their bags are packed, it's time to go...
Mommy and Daddy get a free night from madness!
The little monsters are headed to MomMom and PopPops for the night! We have a wedding and we are staying at the resort! Yippie! MomMom better review my recent post for tips and need to knows! I guess I shouldn't tell them that lately we've been calling Jack, Evil Jac/kenvil. He is climbing everything, standing on everything, I looked at him the other day and he was standing on top of a ride on firetruck.

I think they'll be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps said

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues