PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Mar 27, 2011

Jack's 1st Birthday!

Saturday March 26, my baby boy turned 1! We had a little man party to honor him - it was a blast!

25 of our friends and family came to celebrate. We served Panera Bread baked potato soup in mini bread bowls and Gluten Free Vegetable Beef soup. We also had Panera Bread BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad and Asian Sesame Chicken Salad. My mom and I made mini PBJ, mini Ham and Cheese and mini Cucumber and Cream Cheese sandwiches. Chips, Fruit, Cupcakes and homemade chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches topped it off! It was delicious!

Jack was in amazing spirits, he got some great gifts and even sampled his cupcake! It was a great day to celebrate a tough 1st year! I'd say this Little Man has come a long way! Enjoy the pics!



My best friend Amber made the shirts! Sydney wore one too but for some reason getting a family picture escaped me! :(



Amazingly adorable graphics were made by Kim on etsy.











The post cake hair SPIKE!
Mr. Cool riding in his new dump truck from Mom Mom & Pop Pop. Happy Birthday Jackman! Here's to a great 2nd year!

xoxo Mommy!

-best

4 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! You did a great job on the party. He's such an adorable little man. Blake's first birthday was more for us, but his second birthday was SO much fun. He really "got" it this time and had a blast opening gifts and playing with his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little man Jack! Super cute party Katie!!!!

    :) Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful first birthday! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy First Birthday! (late) I found you through the Sunday Funday link. My son is one as of today.

    Just read your "About Us" page and I can relate on the level of tough first years. Klaw has a fatty-acid oxidation disorder (VLCADD). So glad your little guy is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

my peeps said

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues