PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sep 13, 2011

A-Z

Saw this today on Just Another Manic Momday - I liked it - so I'm going to do it too. Read on.

A - Z

a. age - 31 - I should feel lucky but everyone always thinks I am in my early 20s

b. bed size - Queen supreme - and we really need a new bigger bed!



c. chore you hate - BATHROOMS, HATE em!







d. dogs - Lovely Lucy. Miss you Murph!
Lucy
Murphy a.k.a. big bubba



e. essential start to your day - coffee, lots and lots of coffee
Source: None via Katie on Pinterest













f. favorite color - blue


g. gold or silver - how about white gold?



h. height - 5'3"
Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest










i. instruments you play - sort of play the piano, used to play marimba and drums in school

j. job title - Project Manager

k. kids - Sydney and Jackson


l. live - South of Denver

m. maiden name - Dugan

n. nicknames - Kate, Kit-Kat, Mama, Doogie

o. overnight hospital stays - just for my kids

p. pet peeve - this list is long. Biting nails, not using a tissue, crappy drivers, gossip queens, shitty service, cold food, flat beer, dirty floors, when the bagger at the grocery store squishes my bread...this list could go on and on and on...

q. quote
Source: None via Katie on Pinterest



r. righty or lefty - righty

s. siblings - L - R - A

t. time you wake up - usually 6:15am (thanks Jack)

u. university attended - Colorado State University


v. vegetables you dislike - Peas

w. what makes you run late - last minute details and when my hubs leaves me with no gas.


x. x-rays you've had - several of my back, several of my teeth and one of my ankle.

y. yummy food - anything Italian and fried.

z. zoo animal favorite - polar bear. always was my favorite.
Source: google.ca via Judy on Pinterest



Oh one more thing - please vote - I'm slipping! Please help me get into top 50 Mommy Blogs.
Click it, come on, you know you want to..

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

--best

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps said

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues