PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sep 1, 2011

Hopelessly addicted

It's not my fault. I didn't know anything about this and until she told me. I was living a normal life, well normal for me, and then she had to hook me. And isn't that how it always goes? Your minding your own business until someone says, psst, hey, check this out. Oh you like that? Yeah I knew you would. Crap!

I tried it out, I thought let me just check and see, maybe I won't even like it. Nope. After 5 minutes I was utterly addicted. I thought I was stronger than that? I thought I could withstand the pressure. Apparently not. Then - then! - to make matters worse there is an iPhone AP. Oh crap - now I'm up at all hours looking, searching....PINNING!

BF, or former BF because she did this to me, got me into pinning on Pinterest. Don't know what it is. STOP READING or please do not come back at me and say I got you hooked. Don't do it.

Pinterest is a virtual "pin" board - ideas, recipes, remodel projects, party ideas, weddings, kids... basically my life! You browse ideas and when you see something you like you "pin" it to your board. Then you can come back later and complete some projects. LOVE! For a mind like mine that DOES. NOT. REST. this is great! Like I said, I lay in bed and pin. Not cool. T says REALLY not cool. He is also not to happy that I now have about 35 projects that we MUST do for the house. And 3 day weekend coming up, SCORE! He is going to hate me.

Here are some of the pins I LOVE and hope to do around the house soon...

Happy Pinning! www.pinterest.com

Source: bhg.com via Katie on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Katie on Pinterest
Source: None via Katie on Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps said

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues